Today marks just 5 more days until we leave. People often ask how the packing and planning is going. To be honest, it is quite well. This whole process has been such an eye opener. Our team has been so blessed by God through fund raising, donations, and prayer support. It is amazing!
A friend from Montana has rallied her church ladies and youth to make bibs, blankies, and burp cloths!!!
It is SOOOO awesome to see how God uses His people to come together for His higher purpose!!! We are so thankful for our Montana friends for sacrificing their time and money to give the Tender Hearts Baby's Home some homemade blessings! Thank you SOOO MUCH!!!
I have (& had) a couple coffee dates/dinners with some mentors of mine in this last week of preparations. It has been such a great, low-stress week! God has faithfully kept my plate just full enough that I can handle it!
This weekend I am speaking briefly at Stockham Community Church to share about the trip (before and probably after as well). I look forward to rallying prayer support from the people of Stockham!
I am looking forward to this journey. A friend wrote me a sweet letter, that had some powerful words. I'll close with her quote about the trip.
"It won't be what you dream it to be and it won't be what you want it to be, but it will be God's and it will be good." -Jen Stutzman



No comments:
Post a Comment