Wednesday, September 11, 2013

On our way!!!!

Here we go! We are waiting at the Omaha airport. Went through the security and such pretty smoothly! I think it was the first time all year that I wasn't stopped and searched individually. Woo hoo! We depart for Jersey at 9am. Not far from Ground Zero on 9-11. Ironic.

My 6-yr old nephew Jager called me to wish me safe travels on the trip. Every time he calls to do that it almost makes me tear up. How precious it is to hear a child tell you that they love you! 

Les dropped me off here at the airport. I'm going to miss him for these next 2 weeks! 



Yesterday, Les and I were able to meet with a friend who shared with us, her adoption story. She has been to Uganda 8x in 4 years and has 3 adopted children. They are PRECIOUS! She had so much wisdom, advice, and tips to give me. She also loaned us a few travel adapters and a phone to use. What a huge blessing! Thank you B!

Here we go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment